Avant Long Sleeve - Military Green
These are a tailored fit, so please consult the size chart above/within the photos. Borrowing the term from Audi-speak, the Avant T found its way into the STANDARD H Signature Collection by way of being a daily driver with ideal utility. The Long Sleeve variant was a natural progression much in the same way you may change your set of tires with the seasons.
- 100% Cotton Fabric: developed from North Carolina-grown cotton, then made, cut, sewn and dyed within a 5 mile radius in Los Angeles, California resulting in an incredibly small carbon footprint.
- Pocket: no need to stretch out your collar hanging your sunglasses, the larger pocket size securely holds your shades for those times you lean over (to tie your shoe, etc.). During the pandemic, I have found the pocket to be the perfect home for my face mask while driving/not wearing it. The bottom contour of the pocket wastes no space the same way a triangular pocket does. The pocket's size also perfectly accommodates your passport for convenient access at the gate.
- Gusseted Sides/Underarm: this detail borrowed from an ice climbing jacket offers better range of motion while preventing your shirt's lift when raising your arms be it while in the driving position or stowing your luggage in the overhead compartment.
- Neck: made with an incredibly soft 1x1 rib trim which offers a clean, professional aesthetic.
- Shoulder/Side Seams: the components of these shirts are meant to visually interact with one another the same way the panels on luxury cars do - in close proximity while not seeing how they're attached.
- The trim inside the neck is made from a soft cotton twill which has a pattern similar to a tire track making it a happy coincidence to say the least.
- Branding: you may notice there are no logos on this shirt. The small grey tab on the lower left serves as the Signature Collection's branding. This material and color was created as a tribute to the lightweight door handles found in high-end Porsches - the king of understated performance.
- 20 singles knit fabric for a substantial, long-lasting product.
FIT: These are a tailored fit. If you typically like your shirts to fit loose, it's recommended to size up one size. Please consult the size chart.
10% of each shirt (not profit) is donated to Heart & Armor which is a foundation focusing on Veteran Health. Click HERE for more information on why they’re awesome!