Carrera T-shirt - Black
FIT: These are a tailored fit. If you typically like your shirts to fit loose, it's recommended to size up one size. Please consult the size chart below and/or within the photos to the left.
Named for one of the best daily driving cars ever created. These are a tailored fit, so please consult the size chart above/within the photos.
- 100% Cotton Fabric: developed from North Carolina-grown cotton, then made, cut, sewn and dyed within a 5 mile radius in Los Angeles, California resulting in an incredibly small carbon footprint.
- Gusseted Sides/Underarm: this detail borrowed from an ice climbing jacket offers better range of motion while preventing your shirt's lift when raising your arms be it while in the driving position or stowing your luggage in the overhead compartment.
- Neck: made with an incredibly soft 1x1 rib trim which offers a clean, professional aesthetic.
- Shoulder/Side Seams: the components of these shirts are meant to visually interact with one another the same way the panels on luxury cars do - in close proximity while not seeing how they're attached.
- The trim inside the neck is made from a soft cotton twill which has a pattern similar to a tire track making it a happy coincidence to say the least.
- Branding: you may notice there are no logos on this shirt. The small grey tab on the lower left serves as the Signature Collection's branding. This material and color was created as a tribute to the lightweight door handles found in high-end Porsches - the king of understated performance.
- 20 singles knit fabric for a substantial, long-lasting product.
FIT: These are a tailored fit. If you typically like your shirts to fit loose, it's recommended to size up one size. Please consult the size chart above and/or within the photos to the left.